We are Debbie and Ron Tracy and the hosts of A Couple of Writers, an innovative podcast interviewing successful authors, publicists, and other publishing professionals to discuss the craft and business we love most - writing! We’d like to extend an offer to you to be our featured guest on an upcoming episode.
Your willingness to share both your trials and your successes with our worldwide audience will be invaluable. I’m sure you remember reading and listening to who you thought were the demigods of all things literary when you were still a struggling writer. Now you’re that coveted teacher others want to listen to and learn from! And you’ll probably never have a more enjoyable or easier time of marketing yourself and your work.
If this sounds good to you, and you’d like to spend 30 minutes with us on our author podcast, we’ll email you a step-by-step guide with complete details, along with a list of questions that you’ll be asked. We’re also happy to arrange a call before your scheduled episode to address any concerns. Best of all, there’s no cost to participate and no prior podcast experience necessary!
A few guidelines:
Traditional Published Works
* Must have a release date or have been published within the last 24 months
* Must be currently available with verifiable sales exceeding 500 units
* Must have a minimum of three years of experience in your current field
This podcast is rated "G" for having a good time. Thanks for not using expletives or other potentially offensive language. Our audience will appreciate you for it. Books that feature explicit adult content, profanity, and/or gruesome violence will not be considered.
We really are a ‘couple’ of writers having been married for a blissful :) 33 years and enjoying the blessings of four two-legged children and two four-legged ones. Publishing both fiction and non-fiction works for more than a decade, we represent the Venus and Mars of the writing world. We podcast from the beautiful Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul hoping to unlock the keys to writing success for those fumbling with their keychains. And best of all, we do it with flair in a casual, fun atmosphere you’ll want to be a part of!
- How/when did you know you wanted to write for a career?
- Are you an outliner? Brainstormer? Writing Software junkie? Or do you just sit down and start pounding out your book?
- You’re now in the swing of writing and trying to manage everyday life at the same time. What does a typical work day look like for you?
- What keeps you motivated to write on the days you start doubting yourself and wonder why anyone would want to read what you have to say anyway?
- You’ve just completed the most difficult week of your life. It’s Friday at 5:01 PM – quitting time. What’s your evening and weekend going to look like?
- How do you handle rejection notices?
Like what you see and want to join us?
Then let’s get started! If you’ve met the above guidelines simply hop on over to the Contact page and send us a note along with your qualifications and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks in advance for considering our invitation. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Debbie & Ron Tracy